Sunday, September 26, 2010

Coffee and Design

Not only are we big fans of coffee, we're also pretty big fans of design. So imagine our delight when we stumbled upon this little gem . . .
































(I found this through StumbleUpon, on the Plaid Creative website.)





A brilliantly, well-designed guide to your 'perfect pour'! I almost want to print this out to keep on me at all times. And you can bet, we will be working our way through these coffee creations. You can also bet we will let you know how that goes.


--Alissa

1 comment:

  1. Im a fan of this blog, mainly because of the two very cool, pretty ladies controlling it.

    You should do a blog about how people can start drinking more coffee and how they should go about it. I don't drink coffee, but I make up for it in vodka and whiskey.

    ReplyDelete