Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Starbucks VIA . . . not bad

CHICAGO - SEPTEMBER 29:  Starbucks VIA Ready B...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
There has been a sample pack of Starbucks VIA in my pantry for quite some time. And this morning, I decided it was time to break it out - I needed that morning coffee kick and I overslept my alarm, therefore this was the perfect solution.

These instant coffee packs are exactly like the lemonade/iced tea/Gatorade packs you can add to a bottle of water so you don't have to drink just plain water. You simply dump this little pack of coffee into a mug, heat up eight ounces of water and add that in! It doesn't get much simpler.



My problem was, I didn't know how I felt about instant coffee. I love instant hot cocoa, but coffee? I was really unsure. However, VIA has made me an instant coffee believer for the time being. The taste wasn't lacking, and the quickness and simplicity of making it was definitely a plus.

CHICAGO - SEPTEMBER 29:  Starbucks VIA Ready B...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
So the next time you're in Starbucks, I would definitely recommend picking up a pack of VIA. You'll thank me when you sleep through your alarm and have 15 minutes to get ready for your day. And I know
VIA is kind of old news, but the new thing is that Starbucks now has flavored VIAs! Those are definitely on my list to try.

    Also, as a tip - there are expiration dates listed on the individual packets of VIA, but that date didn't really affect my VIA because trust me, mine was way past expired.


--Alissa
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment